Traditional Routines Judging Course, BCCMA, held in Epsom.
• The 2012 judging course for traditional routines is set to take place on Saturday April 4th .
• The course is free (which is really extremely reasonable) and is open to experienced martial artists from all BCCMA member groups.
• It will provide clear explanation of the rules and scoring system and how to apply them and then judging practise.
• Satisfactory performance on this course will enable attendees to judge at the BCCMA national championships this year on May 29th, after which they will be issued with a Judge’s certificate authenticated by the BCCMA.
• Reasons to do this course: to obtain a better understanding of how competitions are judged; to help better prepare students for competition; to meet fellow martial artists and exchange ideas and knowledge.